"He said to them, ' Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.'" ~ Mark 16:15

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hard at Work and Play




3 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pics! You all seem so happy! I can't wait to hear every story! See you all tomorrow night! Praying for a safe & easy return trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about all of your adventures. What a full week you have had. We are all so anxious to see you tomorrow and hear all about it first hand. I'm sure it will be difficult to leave all your new friends. We will be praying for a safe trip, and waiting to give you welcome hugs when you get here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello team! You guys look like you have had a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a safe trip home!

    Love Ellen and Austin

    ReplyDelete